"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Friday, August 3, 2007

Acting as if.....

...that's my motto for today. I'm acting "as if" I've gotten the call with my G&R date. I put in my prescriptions for the typhoid vaccine and the malaria med malarone and will pick them up at 5 p.m. Last night, I bought bottles, bottle liners, baby toothpaste and some kiddie meds -- mylicon and teething tablets. I bought a new suitcase for the trip which should be delivered today. It makes me laugh everytime I think about it -- it will certainly be easy to spot on the conveyor belts!



Once it arrives, I'm going to pack all of Adam's things in it. Then I am going to eat some more chocolate. Denial only goes so far.

7 comments:

Leigh said...

I LOVE your new suitcase! All your preparation will serve you well when you finally do get the call...

By all means, EAT chocolate!!

Jessica said...

I LOVE that suitcase! I will keep checking back daily to see if you got the call!

Nadra said...

Eat all the chocolate you want. You deserve it.

LOVE the suitcase.

Heather M. said...

How CUTE! It will be easy to spot which is always nice! It's not denial..."The Call" WILL COME!!! Pack Away! Heather M. Dillon Forum

Cindy, Chuck, and Rhett said...

The suitcase is great! I like your attitude :)

Dianna said...

Ha! I saw some cows this weekend at the county fair who would be very offended by that suitcase! Come on G&R...

Erin said...

Holy cow - literally! haha I'm diggin the bag. I would totally carry that one. Do they have the same thing but in hot pink? :)