"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Moving the pity party...

....the pity party is going on the road! Well, not very FAR on the road..actually just downtown. I'm having dinner tonight with three other VN adoptive moms to be, including Meredith from the Dillon List. The timing is nice -- it should distract me from my grinchiness. Its time for me to start building a local support network for when Adam comes home. And its WAY past time for me to have my first experience with Vietnamese food! And perhaps to learn how to say "Oh dear god, please, no fish sauce!" in Vietnamese....

5 comments:

Heather said...

Have fun at dinner! I'm glad that you and Meredith live so close. That will be great for your children.

Scott and Leslie said...

Don't worry about the fish sauce. I don't recall seeing any while in Vietnam. Try some chicken Pho!

Anonymous said...

How fun! It doesn't get much better than good food and good conversation. And oh yes, avoid the fish sauce. blech.

Kelly said...

I hope you enjoyed your dinner. You're entitled to your grinchiness, however I have found playing with the dog lowers my ability to stay perturbed.

Kelly

S. said...

Give the fish sauce a chance! HOpe you had fun!