"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Monday, July 23, 2007

Not Mastercard, not American Express.....

....and not Discover but VISA! VISA! VISA! I got the word to apply for my visa -- for entry starting August 15th! Sorry, I have no other coherent thoughts to share...just VISA! VISA! VISA! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 comments:

Cindy, Chuck, and Rhett said...

Congratulations!!

Jason and Erin said...

Congrats! I know it's so close now you can taste it!
Erin

Julie said...

That is great news.

Yeah!!!

Susie said...

It won't be long now till you hear G & R!!! Hoping it's real soon and Adam will be in your arms soon. SusieR

Leigh said...

Excellent! I can't wait to follow your journey!

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!! You'll be in Vinh Long before you know it! Congratulations!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm very excited for you.

Scott and Leslie said...

woohooie!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Congratulations!! That is great news!

Dan and Elisabeth said...

YEA!! You are getting close!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo excited for you!! Actual, tangible proof that you're headed for Vietnam! Yea!

Kelly said...

I'm sooo happy for you and Adam. YEAH!

Kelly

S. said...

THat is great news! I am thrilled for you!

Kathryn said...

Yea!!!!!

Erin said...

So cool! Congrats! I'm so so so excited for you and Adam!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

WOOHOO!!! I can not wait to here you have a travel date!!!