"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm feeling a bit like this guy today...


The high from being told to apply for my Visa has worn off and is being replaced with little dark, Grinchy, uncharitable feelings as others in the Visa group have gotten their G&R dates...and I haven't. I've been waiting two months longer than they have and no G&R for me! So, I'm having a little pity party here in New York City. I think there will be chocolate. A lot of it.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry! You have been waiting a long time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the G&R date comes soon!!!

Dianna said...

I'm coming to your pity party and I'm bringing the world's best cookies. And a bottle of wine. Go right ahead and feel Grinchy... you've (unfortunately) earned it!

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Oh no! I'd tell you not to fret but I know it wouldn't help. Eat lots of chocolate.

You know, Adam's province is notoriously slow at scheduling G&R dates. You may still be going with that next group. : )

Anonymous said...

UGH! I had a tiny bit of hope that maybe you had received travel news too. :( I'm so sorry you haven't heard anything yet. You have been waiting a long time. I think you're about a month longer than we waited and it felt like forever to me, so I can only imagine how anxious you are. I do agree with Jessica though...they are slow at getting those G&R's penciled in. There is still hope :)

Jessica said...

I do not blame you one bit. I am holding out hope and praying for you that you will get to go with the August group.

Dianna, Pass the wine and cookies over here. I'll bring some fudge.

S. said...

I'll bring some chocolate! Your need for a pity party is perfectly understandable.