"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Friday, August 24, 2007

On my way home from my second trip to the Bronx Zoo this summer...

....I was thinking about all the things I like to do and am interested in -- zoos, aquariums, amusement parks. Until he's about 11 or 12, Adam is likely to think I am the coolest, most fun mom ever. After that, he will be completely embarassed by me.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Kathy:

As Rachel's daughter, Ava said. You will be "wicked cool"!

Bill, Paula & Will Cook said...

Nah, I think you'll keep being cool, just in different ways! I bet you'll be the Mom who buys the cool shoes for him just 'cause kids need cool shoes once in awhile and who takes him to the City and who lets him drink Starbucks at 10 just because, you know, why not? :)