"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tickets! I have tickets!

I'm leaving from Newark on September 6, flying Continental to Tokyo, then JAL from Tokyo to Ho Chi Minh City. I'll be meeting Adam on September 9! The G&R is set for September 10th, 5 days before my birthday! The best early birthday present anyone could hope for! Right now, we're scheduled to come home September 28, but I'm 90% sure it will be earlier.

I don't know how I'm going to be able to control myself in the orphanage -- I'm going to want to tuck all the babies into the cow suitcase and take them home with me!

5 comments:

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

TICKETS!!!!!!

That is SO exciting!!

Erin said...

Way fun! Are you almost done packing??

Anonymous said...

SO! Exciting!! Sept. 9. That is, like, SOON!

Leigh said...

Maybe an entire set of cow luggage is warranted?

Seriously...WOW...FINALLY...You GO, GIRL!

Dan and Elisabeth said...

Yea Tickets!!! Please tell Minh hello from us. YOu are going to have THE BEST time!!!