"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve

After a fun day visiting with Meredith and Joe (Lawyerish) and their guests, Allison, David and the beautiful Maggie, we spent New Year's Eve relaxing and watching the Wiggles. Its quite a sea change from so many disappointing New Year's Eves in the past - to be completely happy with so little -- which is really so much.

Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I hear you! So many years of New Year's Eves that were NOT the way we wanted to start a New Year! Now, it's different. It snowed like crazy here on NYE, so I sent out for Chinese food, and the girls and I just hung out, played Wii, and watched the ball drop on TV. It was fun, and a great start to 2009; Happiest of New Years to you and Adam!Q