"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What a disappointment I am!

We got into the elevator at daycare this morning with one of the staff. She says hello to Adam, and asks how he is. He looks at her for a moment and then says "Mama no car. Carseat. No car." and shakes his head sadly. LOL!. Less than a year ago, he had probably never been in a car. Now I am already letting him down by not having a car. (Although he did graciously acknowledge the fact that we do indeed have a car seat!)

3 comments:

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Ha!

"Mama no car. Carseat.No car."

I nearly snorted my soda.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!! Cars are important to little boys, I guess. :)

Jessica Alvarez said...

How funny! Kids say the darnedest things, don't they? What a cutie.