"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Well, of course.....

...Adam's stress over the change in his caretakers is playing out in his sleep. In the last month or so, he's actually slept through the night on occasion, maybe 3 times a week, and wakened 1 or 2 times on the other nights -- a much welcome development that improved the quality of both our lives immensely. Monday night, he was up every 90 minutes all night long. Last night was a little better but he was still up three or four times. Sigh.

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Phoebe reacts in the exact same way to any stress in her life. I hope Adam settles in soon so mama can get some sleep!