"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Friday, January 18, 2008

The no good very bad horrible day.....

....was followed by an amazing day. Usually, when I arrive to pick Adam up at daycare, he is either crying or, if he isn't, bursts into tears when he sees me. The teachers assure me he doesn't cry all day, but since he had yet to nap at daycare, he is understandably tired in the late afternoon and once other parents start trickling in to pick up their kids, he gets upset.

Last night, when I arrived, Adam was totally enthralled by and dancing to a Wiggles DVD. When I called to him and he turned and saw me...he smiled! No tears at all! His teacher told me he had napped for an hour and a half for the second day in a row and she exclaimed happily "Now we are seeing the real Adam!" I really hope we've turned a corner here! Keep your fingers crossed!



2 comments:

Chandra said...

Great news! I hope that keeps up.

Heather M. said...

Naps are good, very very good! My twins with no nap at his age were...well, not so great! Here's to more daytime naps! And rest at night for the mommy!!!
Heather M.