"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Thursday, December 6, 2007

So on the fourth day of daycare.....

When I arrived to pick up Adam on his fourth day in daycare, the kids were in a part of the room where little chairs are set up in a "U" shape. Adam was sitting in a Thomas the Tank Engine chair on one side of the "U" and ALL the other kids were on the other side and he was just GLARING at them. LOL! I couldn't imagine what was going on. While we were saying goodbye, two of the caregivers said "Don't worry, Adam, we won't let anyone sit in your chair." "That's your chair, Adam."

When I picked him up yesterday, they were having a tea party -- but Adam was firmly ensconsed in the chair, holding his tea cup, and all the other kids were clustered around him.

I chose to take it as a positive sign - he's putting down roots and staking his claim! LOL!

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a hoot! I wish I could meet this boy. :) Sorry I don't comment much on your blog, but I always love to check in.

Heather
Dillon/VN mom

Jennifer said...

that's pretty funny!! i'm glad he seems to be adjusting to daycare. how are you adjusting to working/daycare? i am worried about how i will handle this.