"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Monday, December 10, 2007

Sheer Genius!

Sometimes the simplest things are the hardest to figure out. On Friday, Adam's teacher told me she had been up all night praying for the best way to help Adam adjust (which made me feel MUCH better about their attitude!) and said that God had shown her the way.

The Thomas the Tank Engine chair that Adam has claimed as his own was positioned so that he could see the door and the windows on that wall. Mrs. Helen said that everytime someone walked by it would catch his eye and he would look up and when it wasn't me, he would cry. She moved the chair where he isn't facing the door and window and oriented most of his activities facing away from the door -- and he was fine all day. The woman is a genius and I love her madly.

5 comments:

Scott and Leslie said...

I am so glad that Adam has such a fantastic teacher ~ she is thinking of him even when he is not with her:))

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL...so happy to hear the relief in your "voice".

Jennifer said...

so glad things are working out.

S. said...

I am so glad that he has a teacher who obviously cares so much!

Heather M. said...

What a blessing to have such a thoughtful teacher! Sometimes the things we agonize over can be solved so simply! Hope it continues...Heather M.