"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Friday, September 7, 2007

So far so good!

I'm in the Tokyo airport waiting for my connection to Ho Chi Minh City. It was 13 hours from Newark to tokyo and while it wasn't bad, I don't think its going to be much fun with a baby! LOL! I can just see my fellow passengers grounding when Adam and I get on!

I have only two minutes on the computer because I don't have any more yen! Will try to get on again when I hit Ho Chi Minh City. I hope this works, because the blogspot page is in japanese and I don't know how to change it to english!

3 more days until G&R! WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Dianna said...

Yippee! You're almost there Kathy!

Lina said...

I'm following along with you! I can't wait to hear about you meeting Adam!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear more!

Kelly said...

You're so close to holding Adam! Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Can't wait to hear more details.

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I got up this morning and I was SO excited, knowing you were getting close to being in Vietnam. YAY! Can't wait to see that you've arrived.

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

HOORAY!!!

Dan and Elisabeth said...

YEA! I am so excited for you!

Scott and Leslie said...

Glad you made the long haul of the trip safely! Looking forward to following your blog!!!

A said...

We are all so excited for you... on the edge of our seats.
Andrea
sweetasberries.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

YES!
I'm so excited for you!
Carla

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to hear about when you meet Adam. All the best!!!