"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thank you, Jessica!







I want to thank Jessica, who just picked up her son Beckett in Vinh Long for the new pictures of Adam, including the famous meltdown picture, which is now my new favorite! She also took the time to tell me a little bit about him:
Adam truly seems to be a happy little fellow, despite photos to the contrary. I think he was just freaked out by the number of strangers in the room and he hated the camera flash. The nanny took him downstairs to the toddler room to calm him down, and as it turns out he's very social. Just seeing the other kids almost instantly cheered him up. Hopefully this doesn't spoil anything for you, but if I were you I'd want to know... He crawls. He crawls fast! If baby olympics existed I'd say you should sign him up because he blazes across the floor. You better get your house proofing underway

Thank you, thank you, thank you! It means more to me than I can say.

7 comments:

Dan and Elisabeth said...

Great pictures! He does crawl fast!! I could never get my hands on him. :) The caregiver that is holding Adam is so sweet with the babies. Well all of them are sweet with the babies. He is getting great care! Soon mommy!! Very soon!

Cindy, Chuck, and Rhett said...

Good looking boy! Hopefully you'll get to go get him soon!

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

You're welcome! You're welcome! You're welcome!

: ) jjm

S. said...

What a sweetie! Looks like he will keep you on your toes!

Julie said...

He is such a cutie. So glad that you were able to get some updates.

Start baby proofing the house :-)

Daniel and Jamie said...

What a great update and pictures!!!

Dianna said...

Ha! Baby Olympics here he comes!