"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Monday, June 11, 2007

Gratuitous cute children photos





For no reason other than that I am crazy about them and think they are the best looking bunch, here are Adam's cousins. Left to right, Richie is 16, Ashley is 3, Nicky is 9 and Daniel is 14.

Adam is going to have a great time with the boys, and will have a blast with Ashley, once he realizes she is queen of the universe!

On Nicky's 8th birthday, I came to Florida to surprise him. See the big box on the right side of this picture? I hid in the box and he opened me! What a fun memory! This picture also includes Sean, on the left. Sean is my brother's stepson. Sean was in our family from age 2 until shortly after this photo was taken. His mother left my brother and moved him and his brother Matt away and we haven't seen them since, despite our efforts. I hope he will come back to us when he is a little older. Sean and Matt will always be my nephews in my heart and I hope they will get to meet Adam.

3 comments:

erinlo said...

What a sweet family!!! What fun it will be to add one more boy to the mix! I think this is the first time I've been to your blog and I am so glad to read over your posts- what a great mom you will be!!!! I've read your comments on the forum and now I'm glad to get to know you a little better through your blog!!! Can't wait to follow your journey! Love, Erin L.

S. said...

Cousins are the best! That is so sad about your nephews. I hope that they find their way back to you!

Daniel and Jamie said...

Adam is going to have so much fun with his cousins!