"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Monday, April 2, 2007

The Generosity of People




Since I posted Adam's referral picture, I've been lucky to receive pictures of him from other people on my assorted adoption mailing lists. Rachel, from my Dillon Vietnam group, was traveling to the orphanage where Adam lives to pick up her daughter a few days after I annouced my referral. She immediately emailed me and offered to go see him and take pictures while she was there. What a lovely gesture! She sent me several adorable pictures and was able to describe his demeanor while she was there and give me an idea of what size clothing he wears.

Susie, also from the Dillon Vietnam group, recognized Adam from a picture she took back in September when she was picking up her child and was able to give me a look at him at an earlier point in his life that I might never have had. Rachel's photos are imbedded in this post --Susie's is posted below. Thank you to both of them!
I can't wait to "pay it forward" when I travel and do the same for other waiting parents when I travel.

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Kathy - he's so sweet! Although I must admit that the diaper area is confusing *lol*