"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Paperwork completed - again!

After a morning of running around NYC, I got the copy of my new I-171H county certified and got the apostille and its on its way to the agency via fedex! I should hire myself out as a consultant to people completing international adoption paperwork!

I also received on update on Adam from my agency today -- he weighs 16 lbs and is 27 inches long. It helps make him real to be able to imagine his size.

Now, some more waiting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathy,

Congrats on another step completed. You are on your way to your munchkin. I hope all the other steps go well.

Kelly

Dianna said...

Congrats on the update! How much fun is that :) And way to go getting that paperwork done AGAIN. It was bad enough the first time :)

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad that new I171H came for you!

When we adopted Ava she was 27.5 inches and just about 15 lbs. She was in mostly 6-9 month things (for length only).