"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Monday, October 6, 2008

Words do two major things: They provide food for the mind and create light for understanding and awareness.

For some time now, I've been in the habit of collecting quotations that come across on line. Quotations that move me, that inspire me, that speak to me. I had some vague ideas about doing a creative project involving them but haven't come up with the right idea. So I've decided to post them here -- one quote every Monday. I'll try to choose those that are applicable to parenting, how I want to raise my son, values and strengths I'd like him to have, or that I think can help him throughout his life. Here's the first one:


“ The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” ~ Richard Bach

No comments: