"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I know I owe you all a BIG update...

...and I promise its coming. In the meantime, two pictures to tide you over...











Adam, cousin Ashley, Mama, and our long-suffering Nea in Florida last week.




On the beach with Uncle Daniel. Note how high in my arms Adam is and the position of his feet. He wanted nothing to do with the sand after it got on his hands and feet once. That was the end of the beach.

3 comments:

Patty said...

Great pictures! So good to see a post from you. Looks like things are going well!

Dianna said...

Ha! I love that - No I will NOT touch that yucky sand. What a character! Love to see the pics and can't wait to hear how you're doing. Big hugs heading your way from Kansas!

Anonymous said...

Great Pics!!
Can't wait for an update- have missed hearing from you and Adam.