"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The "no update" update

I got the following "update" today - Wanted to let you know that we received updates today from Vietnam. An’s dossier is still being compiled, which can take 30-45 business days or longer after log in date. We will keep posted on future updates. Sigh. So, effectively, its the "no update" update! We're only at day 29 since my log-in date (and I think there may have been a Vietnamese holiday or two in the interim) so I really wasn't expecting the dossier to be complete, so why was the email so deflating? And just how big can the little guy's dossier be anyway? LOL!

.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hang in there! It's a long wait (and painful), but it will make the day you meet that much sweeter. Happy Mother's Day.

Dianna said...

At least you know no one has forgotten you! Happy Mother's Day! I hope you celebrated :)