"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Its always a happy day...









...when new pictures arrive! Many, many thanks to Elisabeth from the Dillon Board who was kind enough to send me six pictures of Adam, taken on May 14 while she was in Vinh Long picking up her son.





No news on paperwork, but I started my vaccinations today. Got Hep A and the first Hep B and a polio booster. I go back in a few weeks for the second Hep B and tetanus. Better safe than sorry. I have a prescription for malaria meds and for the typhoid vaccine, which is now oral. I am ready to go! I am MORE than ready to go!



4 comments:

Heather said...

He looks very sweet in his pictures. I know you must be so excited to go and get him...and I hope it is soon.

Jessica said...

he is just getting more and more handsome!

Dianna said...

Awww, what a cutie!

Julie said...

How wonderful you got some pictures.