"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Is it genetic?

On the plane to Florida, Adam said to the stewardess "Oh, you have beautiful legs!". She was charmed. I was mortified.

We saw the Radio City Christmas Show for the second time this Christmas and Adam got the DVD for Christmas. He has now informed me he likes the Rockettes legs and butts.

Where does he get this stuff? LOL! He certainly doesn't get it from me and I doubt Sister Enalyn discusses legs and butts much at daycare. I can remember him sitting in the stroller in a drugstore while we were waiting for a prescription and watching him reach out to squeeze some unsuspecting woman's rear. Is it just genetic? A male thing?

1 comment:

Marie said...

In a word, yes. They are who they are :-)