"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Friday, June 19, 2009

Ooooklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plains....

Pictures from Vietnam Heritage Weekend in Tulsa

Here's Adam on one of the electric cars while visiting with the Hodges and Myers families:




His first time in a pool - he loved it!



















getting a ride with help from Ian Conner and painting with Drew Conner













Fan painting and just looking handsome

Reconnecting with our travel buddes Rhett Myers and Eli Hodges and meeting big sister Lucy Hodges.








2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow - he looks so grown-up and handsome!

Rebecca & Steve said...

Kathy!!! Thank you for your post (I know it was ages ago and I'm such a slacker for just responding now :P)
Oh good lord is Adam adorable or what?!?!?! And so BIG!! How is it even possible that we have 3 year old kiddos?
:)
Take care!!
Rebecca