"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Monday, November 24, 2008

Just another manic Monday....

...thank you to everyone who has been so supportive in my "anonymous" travails. Its nice to know I'm not alone!

Adam is busy practicing his song for the daycare holiday play -- "Jingle Bells". When he gets to the "laughing all the way" part he throws back his head, lifts his hands to frame his face and goes "Ah ha ha!" He is just too cute to bear. And he knows it!

He really loves clothes and shoes. I bought him a new hat during our cold snap last week and the first thing he said when I put it on him was 'Mirror! Mirror!' Shoes are very important to him -- he has a clear idea every morning what shoes he wants to wear. And woe to me if I can't find them!

We're going to see the Radio City Christmas show on Black Friday and trekking out to Pennsylvania the first weekend in December to ride the"real" Thomas the Tank Engine. I'm sure there will be many cute pictures to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds so cute! I had no idea there's a "real" Thomas! Can't wait for the pictures!

Daniel and Jamie said...

Riding the "real" Thomas is so much fun! Adam is going to love it! Actually the train ride got kind of boring, but there is all kinds of things to do there.