"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Funny boy

Recently, Adam has become enamored of awnings (a true city boy!). He is just fascinated by the awning on the front of our building. As you can see, there is absolutely nothing special about it that you might think would capture a child's attention.

He is interested in awnings on other building, but ours is just the best -- he blows it kisses goodnight when we go inside after walking the dog at night.

The other day we were coming into the building just as some people were coming out. We stopped to let them pass and Adam looked at them, pointed up and screamed "Awning!" as if he could not believe these people were missing such a glorious sight. LOL! Funny boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Birthday, Adam! I hope you and your mom have an AWESOME day!