"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Monday, March 17, 2008

The child is clearly confused....

...so Adam had his first Oreo cookies yesterday. He nibbled around the edge of the cookie for a bit, then took the cookie apart. He handed the half with the creme on it to me, pointed to the creme and said "Bye bye". Once I removed the offending creme, he happily ate the cookie.

As a person who has on occasion taken apart double stuffed Oreos and put two halves together, thus creating quadruple stuffed oreos, this is just beyond comprehension.

4 comments:

Dianna said...

Look at it this way - now you get more creme and Adam gets the part you don't like!

Kelli said...

More for mommy!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a clever kid to me. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like a perfect partnership!

JoanP