"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Friday, April 1, 2011

So, I' ve been thinking....

....about about facebook and how its instant gratification with little effort impacts on blogging and not blogging. And its not enough anymore. I miss blogging. I've also been thinking about the nature of the blog. I wanted to put more "me" into it. For it not to be focussed on Adam, although I do still want to capture Adam and his adventures. I wanted to address more personal topics and thoughts and social issues and this didn't seem to be the place to do it. And I do still want to capture Adam and his adventures. So it seems that the solution is to have TWO blogs. Now that I finally have internet access at home, I think the time is right to get back to updating this blog and starting the new blog. The new blog can be found at kathy-thinkingthroughmyfingers.blogspot.com. Hope to see you there -- and here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just checked in and was happy to see you're "back"! I'll check you out more often:)