"Before we met, I wanted you...Before I found you, I loved you...Before I touched your face, I would die for you...This is the miracle of love."

How Old is Adam?

Lilypie

Monday, February 9, 2009

An open letter to the producers of Sesame Street Live: Elmo Makes Music

Dear Muppet Masters:

My son and I attended your mostly fine production this weekend. I feel compelled to point out to you what seems to be an egregious error in judgment in the telling of the tale "Elmo Makes Music". Please be advised that if early on in the story you are going to mention that a truck is going to deliver musical instruments to Sesame Street, please ensure that said truck does indeed appear on the stage at some point in the show. Once said truck's appearance was mentioned, I (and the entire section around us) was subjected to many, many MANY entreaties of "Mommy, truck? Truck! Truck, Mommy! Truck coming, Mommy?"

Sadly, said truck never came, marring an otherwise beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Thank you for your consideration of the above matter.

No comments: